You will benefit from the superior service and specialist skills provided by AccuPak’s team of business analysts and technical experts who will deliver:
- Expert specification, installation, start-up and optimisation of your equipment
- Ongoing maintenance, calibration and optimisation
- Rapid response repairs using original parts to minimise downtime
- In-depth employee training by factory trained staff
To realise your project objectives, we work to best practice project management methodologies, which include:
- Determining your overall system goals, looking at each transfer point and ensuring that all components work in concert to achieve optimal output.
- Sourcing insights and perspectives from cross-functional teams – operators, engineers and technicians.
- Anticipating future requirements and applications, rather than just present needs, by way of equipment flexibility and versatility.
- Exploring new and improved packaging technologies, many of which may be easier to implement that initially imagined.
- Anticipating your needs for support, service and spare parts.
- Training your teams.
- Establishing a multi-functional project steering committee and culture that fosters clear, open communication between all project stakeholders.
After-Sales Services And Support
AccuPak has great capacity to provide preventative maintenance services and rapidly respond to your support requirements, even when these occur after hours. This is because our service centres in every mainland state are staffed by large teams of licensed, qualified tradespeople. Furthermore, we have immediate access to a large inventory of spare parts for the equipment we supply.