The OCS SC-6000 has a high performance camera detector equipped with HD-TDI technology ensures high resolution and sharp X-ray images, while providing the optimal basis for the image processing software developed at WIPOTEC-OCS. The minimal faulty rejection rate combines with the maximal detection accuracy to provide the greatest possible safety.
The core of the scanner is its sensor. A highly sensitive HD-TDI camera detector in conjunction with the metal ceramic tube generates an X-ray image marked by an extremely high resolution. Each model is equipped with a comprehensive software package. The scope of performance of this network-enabled scanner includes foreign body detection, quantity, shape, completeness, and fill level control. The scanning process is continuously documented and is available for single and multi-track systems.
Designed for protection class IP65 with full stainless steel construction, the system features a balcony design and sloped surfaces that, together with the C-shaped product area, enable thorough cleaning quickly and easily. All scanners meet the most stringent standards of hygiene.
Key features include:
- C-shaped product chamber
- Flexible component design
- Compact design
- Integrated conveyor systems
- Balcony design
- High performance camera detector with
- HD-TDI technology
Our customers also benefit from the first-class service and specialist skills provided by AccuPak’s team of experts. Whether you need general advice, or specific product support, AccuPak can deliver:
- Expert installation and optimisation of your equipment, tailored to you needs, for commissioning and start-up that is as stress-free as possible
- Initial calibration, exchange, and overhaul of calibrated parts, which helps to create the perfect modularity for your application
- Ongoing maintenance and optimisation to increase the lifespan of your equipment
- Repairs completed quickly with original parts to minimise downtime and prevent production line slowdown
- Regular calibration adjustments to help ensure you continue to meet your production demands
- In-depth employee training to help you improve efficiencies and enable your team to make equipment adjustments in-house