AccuPak’s range of multihead weighers and linear weighers enable manufacturers to optimise operational performance and reduce costs. As agent and systems integrator for some of the world’s leading brands, AccuPak equipment will increase the productivity of your weighing line whilst simultaneously improving output quality, particularly when it comes to fragile products.
How multi-head weighers and linear weighers work
Multihead weighers and linear weighers accurately weigh specified volumes of product at high speeds.
Product is fed into the multihead or linear weigher, which is then distributed onto feeder plates by either a rotating or vibrating cone. The amplitude of the rotation or vibration can be tailored to suit the characteristics of the product undergoing weighing. The product is delivered into a feed hopper and weighed, before being discharged downstream for further handling, typically into a Vertical Form Fill and Seal (VFFS) machine for packaging.
Linear weighers have the weighing heads aligned in either one or two straight rows whereas a multihead weigher has its weighing heads positioned in a circular configuration, comprised of anything from ten to twenty-four weighing heads.
Multihead and linear weighers are ideal for weighing and dosing dry and frozen products of varied shapes and sizes, including confectionery, cereals, biscuits, and pet food, as well as delicate, easily breakable products.
Features and benefits
Designed to increase productivity and improve output quality, our multi-head weighers and linear weighers offer:
- Easy, elegant operation:
- User-friendly touch screen panel with graphical interface
- Fully-automated processes
- Stress-free ICT integration for accurate, timely data collection
- Staggered dumping that avoids blockages
- Robust design compliant with the most stringent hygiene protocols:
- All surfaces in contact with the product are stainless steel
- All parts enclosed to prevent product build-up
- Wash-down and dust proof construction
- Easy access for cleaning and maintenance
- Tough, long-lasting, durable construction reduces downtime
- Seamless integration with VFFS machines for optimal throughput