Open mouth bagging systems are designed for automatically bagging free-flowing materials into open-mouth bags for applications between 5kg to 50 kg per bag. The systems are ideal for bagging most dry products such as pet food, fertiliser, sugar, grain, rice, chemicals and minerals.
AccuPak has an extensive range of open mouth bagging machines to suit all types of products. From simple gross weight bagging machines to the highly accurate and automated net weight bagging machines, AccuPak has a solution for you.
Is your product unique or unusual? Chances are that AccuPak has already built an open mouth bagger to suit your product or one very similar to it. We have a number of product feeding options available, no matter how difficult or viscous your product is to bag. Feeding methods include gravity feed, auger feed, and vibratory feed, just to name a few.
Is your product dusty or low density? No problems. AccuPak provides all the optional equipment to further assist the bagging process. From dust extraction systems to bag compression add-ons, AccuPak has many years of experience with open mouth baggers.
Open mouth packers are divided in two different categories : Fully-automatic or Semi-Automatic. Equipment in each of those categories can be with a gross-weighing or net-weighing system.
Features and benefits
- Automatic adjustments to facilitate bag size changeovers
- Filling spout dust collection points
- PLC controlled with user-friendly human machine interfaces (HMI)
- Compact design ideal for restricted packaging areas
- Fully integrated net weigh scales
- All common types of bag closures
- Product de-aeration (optional)
- In-line bag turner, or ninety-degree bag kicker
Mild steel or stainless-steel design