X-RAY AND OPTICAL INSPECTION SOLUTIONS FOR OPTIMAL PRODUCTIVITY AND PRODUCT SECURITY
Designed and developed to meet the most stringent requirements of foreign body detection, AccuPak’s x-ray and optical inspection solutions reliably perform count, completeness, and fill-level control checks.
Our equipment is more than a good investment for all users who are looking for highly professional foreign body detection. It is a precision engineered, state of the art, exceptionally accurate and reliable solution at a highly competitive price.
How x-ray and optical inspection solutions work
Our X-ray product inspection machines perform a non-destructive analysis on each product, without altering the chemical composition or organoleptic properties of the product in any way. This analysis detects contaminants (in any type of container or package) and verifies the product’s completeness and conformity. Every contaminant with a higher density than that of the inspected products (metals, glass, bones, stones, shells, ceramics, PVC, Viton®) can be identified.
The resulting high resolution X-ray images correspond to the specific density profiles of the controlled products. Foreign bodies within the product are then detected based on their higher specific densities. The X-ray images are displayed on the 15” touchscreen control panel.
Simultaneously, by means of in-house developed image processing software, they are checked against several possible defects like impurities, product deformation, fill level deviation, and incomplete or broken products.
Defective products are removed from the production flow with the aid of a variety of alternative mechanisms. The ejection crosscheck control (optional) reliably monitors this process. In the interest of full traceability, the images of the ejected products are archived with a date and time stamp in the image data memory.
X-ray product inspection machines are essential for a range of industries that rely on the detection of harmful contaminant materials in food processing and packaging lines.
AccuPak offers a wide range of non-destructive x-ray quality control solutions for the food and pharmaceutical industries, designed and developed to meet the most stringent requirements of foreign body detection.
Features and benefits
Designed with simplicity, accuracy and longevity in mind, the advantages our state of the art x-ray equipment portfolio offers include:
- Modularity to enable fast development and integration of solutions:
- Completely configurable belt length, depending on space and requirements
- Easily removable components (belt, curtains, generator and detector)
- Effortless, intuitive set up and ongoing user interface, with user-friendly multi-language control panel
- Robust, sturdy design and construction for reduced maintenance and downtime
- Everything from entry-level scanners through to premium combination units
- High-resolution HD-TDI camera detector technology in compact designs
- Equipped with air cooling systems, the x-ray machines can work in a range of temperatures, without needing a water chiller
- Intelligent software covering a wide range of applications
- Conformity with the highest health and safety regulations with hygienic, easy to clean design
Our customers benefit from the first-class service and specialist skills provided by AccuPak’s expert team. Whether you need general advice, or specific line and product support throughout the product life cycle, we are your reliable partner for:
- Professional installation and optimisation based on customer needs ensures smooth start-up
- European manufacture - initial calibration, exchange, and overhaul of calibrated parts
- Preventive maintenance, setup, and optimisation of your product
- Fast on-site repairs using original parts
- Calibration checks and readjustments of your entire system if required
- General product and target objective training to improve efficiency
- Remote maintenance (with appropriate hardware) for urgent jobs
For more information on our product inspection equipment, get in touch today.
Phone your nearest branch to discuss your requirements
As with all the Dymond series, the Dymond 120 inspection unit combines high detection performances with a low power requirement.
The Dymond 80 sets new standards in x-ray product inspection. A quality solution that provides both performance and production optimisation.