METAL DETECTION EQUIPMENT FOR FOODS
AccuPak is the Authorised Systems Integrator and Partner Technology of Fortress Technology, producer of the world’s leading metal detectors. Our metal detectors are renowned for their exceptional performance, simple operation, and outstanding reliability, which combine to provide you complete peace of mind. Plus, they come complete with Fortress Technology’s ‘Never Obsolete’ Commitment: detectors are always upgradable.
Custom manufactured to suit any application, AccuPak’s metal detection equipment can be provided with a rugged casing for heavy duty applications or integrated into your food production line. High sensitivity levels, coupled with digital processing ensure our equipment detects even the smallest traces of ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel in packaged food.
With built-in state-of-the-art data software collection, your data can be quickly and easily transferred to USB, making our equipment the perfect record-keeping device for all your health and safety regulatory responsibilities.
How metal detection equipment for food works
With a huge range of metal detectors available, our industry-leading equipment uses robust heads to scan products transported through the aperture via either a conveyor belt or gravity-fed through a pipe system. For installation convenience and maximized system performance, we even offer complete all-in-one detection solutions.
Standard detectors are also available in a wide range of aperture sizes or made-to-order with a selection of construction options including painted aluminum, stainless steel, and BSH extra-rugged casing.
Fortress’ metal detector is ideally suited to companies working in the food production and packaging industry. Companies dedicated to baking, meats, dairy, prepared meals, packaged food, confectionary, frozen foods, fresh foods, powders and grains will all benefit from adding a metal detector to their production line.
The pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industries can also benefit from this metal detection device.
Features and benefits
Engineered to improve productivity and profits, our reliable, durable metal detection equipment comes complete with:
- Fortress Technology’s Never Obsolete Commitment: Lifetime support, parts, and software upgrades, so you stay up to date with food safety initiatives and maintain excellent quality and safety control, without having to purchase a new detector
- Through Fortress Technology, AccuPak is the only company in Australia that can custom manufacture x-ray equipment and software to suit your needs, applications and specifications to ensure optimal metal detection with a high ROI
- Effortless, intuitive set up and ongoing user interface:
- User-friendly multi-language control panel interface
- Automatic quality assurance testing and calibration
- In-built USB port for quick and easy access to quality assurance reports, configuration settings and firmware updates
- System set-up completed in seconds
- AutoTest: Self-diagnostic testing
- Sleek, modular design and durable construction for greater reliability and durability
- Detailed data collection
- Digital signal processing technology
- Ultra-sensitive detection
- Multi-level password protection
Having AccuPak on your side also opens you up to several advantages, including:
- Professional installation and optimisation based your needs to ensure a smooth, stress-free start-up
- Initial calibration, exchange, and overhaul of calibrated parts, which helps to create the perfect modularity for your application
- Preventive maintenance, setup, and optimisation of your product, to increase the lifespan of your equipment
- Fast on-site repairs using original parts to minimise downtime and prevent production line slowdown
- Calibration checks and readjustments of the entire system to meet your current production demands
- General product and target objective training to improve efficiencies and enable you to make equipment changes
For more information on our product inspection equipment, get in touch today.
Phone your nearest branch to discuss your requirements
Fortress food metal detection systems
Metal detection systems utilising the latest digital signal processing technology for unparalleled precision and speed in the detection of metal contaminants in foods.