COMBINATION METAL DETECTOR & CHECKWEIGHERS
Through OCS, AccuPak supplies superior quality combination metal detectors and checkweighers that deliver unmatched performance and outstanding inspection results for the best possible product safety.
Manufacturers need advanced and fully automated inspection systems that reliably and continuously guarantee quality without restricting productivity. AccuPak is among the leading suppliers of comprehensive inspection systems worldwide. Our globally recognised cutting edge technology and our comprehensive product range of ultra-modern, high performance X-ray scanners give you the confidence of knowing your quality assurance is top-notch.
How combination metal detector & checkweighers work
Our metal detectors and checkweighers automatically inspect every item in detail to ensure they are free of metal contaminants and contain the weight listed on the packaging. Units with an incorrect weight are ejected into a separate container.
The machines are incredibly easy to use and customise, controlled via the intuitive touch display, and are linked together by cutting-edge software. Once integrated, they work as a highly efficient ‘set and forget’ automated system.
Our state-of-the-art metal detectors and checkweighers are the perfect choice for a huge array of applications. With a hygienic, easy to wash down design, our machines are robust and reliable enough to satisfy the demand of the food processing industry, right through to heavy industrial applications.
Features and benefits
Built to enhance your plant’s speed, productivity and profitability, our combination metal detector and checkweighers offer:
- Space savings on your production line, given its compact all-in-one design
- Flexible, fully-customisable component design
- Either a single or dual-track system, to suit myriad applications
- Simple set-up: pre-tested and configured prior to commissioning
- Easy, elegant operation:
- User-friendly touch screen panel with graphical interface
- Fully-automated processes
- Tough, long-lasting, durable stainless steel construction that reduces downtime
- A balcony design and sloped surfaces that, together with C-shaped product area, enable thorough cleaning quickly and easily
- Scanners that meet the most stringent standards of hygiene
- Long-life camera technology
Having AccuPak on your side also opens you up to several advantages, including:
- Professional installation and optimisation based your needs to ensure a smooth, stress-free start-up
- Initial calibration, exchange, and overhaul of calibrated parts, which helps to create the perfect modularity for your application
- Preventive maintenance, setup, and optimisation of your product, to increase the lifespan of your equipment
- Fast on-site repairs using original parts to minimise downtime and prevent production line slowdown
- Calibration checks and readjustments of the entire system to meet your current production demands
- General product and target objective training to improve efficiencies and enable you to make equipment changes
For more information on our product inspection equipment, get in touch today.
Phone your nearest branch to discuss your requirements