HIGHLY PRECISE, ULTRA-FAST CHECKWEIGHER SOLUTIONS
AccuPak’s range of checkweighers provides pinpoint accuracy at top speeds, permitting extremely high throughputs and increasing line efficiency—all of which improve your bottom line. AccuPak is Authorised Systems Integrator and Authorised Partner for OCS Checkweighers.
How checkweighers work
Checkweighers prevent inconsistencies in product weight by automatically eliminating items that don’t possess the correct weight. You can also send signals to the filling quantity regulation to change the product flow and prevent further under or overfilling and ensure that further products are in line with weight requirements.
AccuPak’s state-of-the-art product inspection software can be tailored to meet the exact needs of your production line, even linking your checkweigher to other inspection devices, such as metal detectors and X-ray scanners, allowing you to create a comprehensive and dynamic automated quality assurance system.
Typical application areas prevent the underfilling and overfilling, resulting in brand protection and cost reduction due to less product giveaway. OCS E-M-A series of checkweighers cater to a range of applications:
- E: Designed for simple applications, the E series offers optimal price-performance ratio with throughputs of 150 pcs/min—its simple and exact operation makes it an easy choice.
- M: Perfect for midrange applications and offering high performance with throughputs up to 250 pcs/min, the M series provides 100% product monitoring on, and has been designed to meet rigorous conformity criteria.
- A: This high-end unit handles the broadest range of applications. It can work at a throughput of 650 pcs/min and can be integrated into any area of your product line to provide you with maximum benefit. There are basically no limits to your customisation and modularity options with the A series and the possibilities for application are enormous.
Features and Benefits
Designed to increase productivity and improve output quality, OCS checkweighers offer:
- Pinpoint accuracy at top speeds (up to 650 pcs/min), permitting extremely high throughputs and increasing line efficiency to improve your productivity and your bottom line
- Simple and intuitive operation, which means familiarisation periods are short, usage is easy and trouble-free
- Modularity for tailor-made applications means you can customise the machine to suit the needs of your production to give you a competitive advantage
- GMP conformity and the hygienic design of the checkweigher makes it perfect for the food industry’s hygiene-sensitive applications
- Either a single or dual-track system, to suit myriad applications
- Simple set-up: pre-tested and configured prior to commissioning
- Tough, long-lasting, durable stainless steel construction that reduces downtime
- Scanners that meet the most stringent standards of hygiene
- Long-life camera technology
Our customers also benefit from the first-class service and specialist skills provided by AccuPak’s team of experts. Whether you need general advice, or specific line and product support, as your reliable partner we provide:
- Professional installation and optimisation based your needs to ensure a smooth, stress-free start-up
- Initial calibration, exchange, and overhaul of calibrated parts, which helps to create the perfect modularity for your application
- Preventive maintenance, setup, and optimisation of your product, to increase the lifespan of your equipment
- Fast on-site repairs using original parts to minimise downtime and prevent production line slowdown
- Calibration checks and readjustments of the entire system to meet your current production demands
- General product and target objective training to improve efficiencies and enable you to make equipment changes
For more information on our product inspection equipment, get in touch today.
Phone your nearest branch to discuss your requirements
This latest design OCS checkweigher is designed for standard entry level checkweighing needs with a throughput of up to 150 ppm.
The HC-A checkweigher caters for the most sophisticated and demanding checkweighing applications, including parallel multi-track systems.
The HC-M series is ideally suited for mid-range applications that require more intelligent functionality than basic checkweighers can provide.
The HC-M-WD checkweigher is the ideal solution in industrial sectors that have especially high hygiene and cleaning requirements.